Obviously. It's me. Here are a few of the books that I've read recently that have just delighted me.
|Wildlife by Fiona Wood|
September 16, Poppy
|The Terror of the Southlands by|
September 9, HarperCollins
|Beware the Wild by Natalie Parker.|
October 21, HarperTeen
Cool Internet Stuffs
- New Storytime Underground website! With a cool new initiative: Storytime University! Who doesn't love badges??
- Jbrary posted new verses to the Zoom Zoom song--which was already a HUGE hit with my storytime kiddos--and they LOVE THEM. Thanks ladies!
- Debi Ohi illustrated a beautiful quote from Ame Dyckman, and then made it into a print-ready poster: this is TOTALLY going on the side of my shelves!
- The New York Times, pediatricians in general confirm a thing we've known for awhile.
- My girlcrush Anne Helen Peterson is killing it on BuzzFeed. Seriously. This lady is amazing.
- Stuff Mom Never Told You -- a funny, feminist, well-researched podcast that cites its sources. It's a librarian's dream, y'all. Be sure to check our their podcast on YA!
So. I'm in the depths of summer reading, I'm #alaleftbehind, and I'm trying to stay positive. What are y'all enthusiastic about lately?